Monday, September 3, 2012

Out There

What a crock!  Let's get one thing straight from the beginning.  I do not consider myself so important that anybody would be too interested in what goes here.  Yes, each of us is unique, like every snowflake is unique in a blinding blizzard.  Every dust mote floating in an amber shaft of afternoon sunlight is also unique.  So why am I doing this?  It's just that I really enjoy putting words on paper (or other media), almost as much as reading them. I'll read just about anything placed before me; books (of course) magazines, journals, reports, menus... instructions, even. That's how I got here; laboring through reams of instructions related to putting up a 'personal web page'.

I also like to 'do stuff'.  Build things... work with my hands and brain. So, that's what I'm off to do now... things.  Like finishing up that 'personal web page'.

No comments:

Post a Comment